Christmas is a magical time of the year for most of us. But for the children in our care it can be a tough time. It seems like every year - just a few days before Christmas, we have a child or two come into our care. It is difficult under the best of circumstances, but it is especially heartbreaking for a child to be removed from their home during what is considered the most joyful time of the year.
There are lots of ways you and your church can help us this Christmas!
- Pray for the children in our care
- Pray for our staff as they minister to our children
- Sponsor a child or cottage
- Provide gift cards for last minute gifts
- Provide tickets to movies, holiday events or extracurricular activities
- Provide Christmas DVDs, hot chocolate, and popcorn for movie nights
- Organize a mini-mission trip and help us wrap Christmas gifts
- We also have an on-going need for NEW sheets (twin size), towels, wash cloths, and pillows.
Please contact the location nearest you to find out how you can make Christmas magical for a child in our care.
Palmetto Division (Metro Atlanta Area/North Georgia)
Beth Everett, 770-463-3344
Meansville Division (Griffin Area/Middle Georgia)
Shelley Chute, 770-567-8987
Baxley Division (South Georgia)
Stephen Bene, 912-367-6691
If you're not sure who to contact, call 770-463-3800