Our Palmetto Campus serves children and youth in the metro-Atlanta area. In addition to offering residential care ministry, this campus also has a maternity home for unwed teen mothers, services for children with higher behavorial needs, and a counseling center open to children and youth in the community.
· On-site Social Workers to provide counseling and social services
· Spiritual Counseling and Care
· Emphasis on Education through on-campus school
· Additional tutoring is provided as needed
· Positive extracurricular activities through local churches and community groups
· Medical care/attention as needed
· On-going love, care and support to give each child on the strong foundation of Jesus Christ
If you would like more information on the Palmetto Campus, please contact Debbie Relyea, Administrator at 770.463.3344 or email@example.com.
Palmetto, Georgia 30268